
“Since I came out I have tried to live a normal life – it’s like anyone, there are good and bad times. There are certain things I miss, I lost a lot of friends but I’ve also made a lot of new friends. I was following the American dream – I don’t even know who I’m looking at in the before pictures, it was so depressing.”
“Personally I’m much happier, I don’t have any conflicts with who I am. I am definitely a tomboy and that’s okay. Before I couldn’t stand myself and I couldn’t interact with people."
Sona lives in Texas and works for Uber and Lyft to make ends meet in her new life. She still maintains an amicable relationship with her ex-wife and spends plenty of time with her daughter




No comments:
Post a Comment
Disclaimer:Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of hardeyshola